Old 22-08-2003, 07:02 PM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

How apropos to quote a person who falsifies data as your soulmate.

What date did Michael Moore falsify? I'm very interested to find out.

And finally we have it. It is wrong to admit that Roundup is safe when
used as directed because, pure and simple, it is a thought crime to
the ecofundamentalists. Screw science. Screw the facts. The
important thing is to silence the heretic.

I never harped on that. You do. I've said and will say again that I would
never nor have I ever used RoundUp. I find those who do to be relatively lazy
and/or have no time to garden proper. Glyphosate if used properly...well, there
is no proper use, but okay. Let's do this again. It's the bigger picture.
However, with your obviously limited ability to think outside the box, I can see
this discussion is one sided. You keep rambling the same thing over and over
and over. Kind of boring. Are you boring, Bill? Maybe you're bored. Same
thing. Feel free to do as you will. I will be waiting for you to prove,
factually, any falsified information given out by Michael Moore. Unfortunately
there are not many more like him. That's a humble man. Are you humble? Or
have you crossed over from humility into humiliation?

Here's a clue, Victoria. If your cult requires you to lie and
demonize those who tell the truth, you might want to think twice
about it.

billo

Cult? Bill, you're getting paranoid again. I think many more times than twice.
If we're still talking about Monsanto and glyphosate (their billion dollar
wreck) then fine. My "cult" is on track. If, however, you have strayed over
into the hinterlands (which it appears you have) I have not much more to say.
That I don't have adult children registered in the University where you are from
warms my heart and gives me hope.