Old 22-08-2003, 08:12 PM
len brauer

Default Storing chilis?

g'day dave,

there afre many links that give lots of ideas for chillie storage, we
use 2 methods 1 is to simply store them in apple cider vinegar, usualy
they are cut in 1/2 or the ends nipped off so the vinegar gets inside
the fruit. the othe way is we process them throught the food processor
then heat them to simmering then store both methods are stored in the
fridge.

you can also dry them by cutting them lengthways and string them u0p
until they are dry they can then be used like pepper when eating a
meal after crushing, haven't tried this one yet.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening