Old 22-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Old archives

Dearest Nina - from Anita's personal excessively large
archive!
The bonsamurai rides again.. how is the ol' Swede doing, one

wonders?

I heard from him at Christmas, I think. He's doing well, and

he lurks
here sometimes, as does Geoline. I haven't heard from Dan Cw.

in a long
time. Of course I still miss Hud Nordin and the Haikumatic.

And if
anyone wonders where Phil "life is a blur of meat and

Republicans" Stevens
is, he's in China, where he's seeing some wonderful Penjing.

Nina, an oooooold timer.

I had occasion to Google for my oldest post to the group the
other day: May 23, 1994 (it was an introduction and blather
about using native trees for bonsai). That was pre-IBC.

Dan Cw isn't Cw any more. Anyone recall the new moniker he
(legally) changed it to?

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++