Old 22-08-2003, 08:42 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Old archives

Does the online archive go back that far? I'd love to find

that poem in
Swedish that Bonsamurai wrote about me and squirrels

You've got the poem, now, of course, but you can Google on
"Google groups" and choose the advanced search on rec.arts.bonsai
and go all the way back. I haven't tried to go back to (since I
wasn't there then ;-) In The Beginning.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++