Old 22-08-2003, 10:43 PM
p.aradi

Default [IBC] ADMIN: Old archives

Chris:

I can't find my own early postings, but I do have one on
file that I sent in mid-1996.
An enterprising soul could edit the archives into a quite
interesting, entertaining and educational book.
Lots of joy, tears, laughter, sorrow, as well as quips
and haiku, bonsai myths and bonsai facts, (the last two are
interchangeable,) and enough educational material to
warrant a degree for those who read through it all.
The contributors read like a who's who of international
bonsai.

I am privileged to be part of this group.
Now if only we could get a few Japanese and Chinese
bonsai enthusiasts to join us and share their perspectives
with us.

Cheers.

Peter Aradi
Tulsa, Oklahoma

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++