Old 23-08-2003, 12:12 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 22 Aug 2003 19:18:05 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:
On 22 Aug 2003 14:49:11 GMT,
(Bill Oliver) opined:

I never harped on that. You do. I've said and will say again that I would
never nor have I ever used RoundUp. I find those who do to be relatively lazy
and/or have no time to garden proper. Glyphosate if used properly...well, there
is no proper use, but okay. Let's do this again. It's the bigger picture.
However, with your obviously limited ability to think outside the box, I can see
this discussion is one sided. You keep rambling the same thing over and over
and over. Kind of boring.

I know. But that's the only way to deal with cultists because when
you get to the point that they can't wiggle out of the fact that their
claims are false, they pretend it wasn't the question at all.

Your big mistake is that I'm not a cultist, nor a joiner, nor do I subscribe to
anything which could remotely be considered a cult. You still don't see beyond
your prick, which is probably so tiny that anger is the only way you can gather
enough testosterone to grow the two hairs on your head.

The
only way to avoid it is to keep repeating the point -- then they
whine you are boring, but they can't pretend the issue isn't what
it is.

You ARE boring.

OK, Victoria, you want to move on beyond my claim that Roundup is
safe to humans when used as directed? You want to ignore the
fact that you claimed this was *not* true, that scientific data
had been present showing it was not true, and that you engaged
in outright despicable personal demonization when you were shown
wrong?

Awe, poor little man. Did I demonize you? Awe. I'm crying, waaaaaaaaaa
waaaaaaaaaa.

Ok. Here is is. Simply admit that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed.

Nope. Reason? I do not believe it, never did, never will.

Go ahead. Write it. Write that Roundup is safe for humans
when used as directed. Here, I'll leave a blank space for
you:

Are you almost ready to cum? Is that why you are now resorting to humiliating
begging? Are you breathless, frustrated, will you now mount me and yank on me
after you stab me with 50 or so pounces? What's the fascination, billo?

Or not. But if you don't, don't pretend that isn't the issue.

You live in fairyland. Have your way. I don't care if you believe what I
believe. It's really okay. There, have you spooged yet?

Indeed. Perhaps it will be one of those science-free ones, where you
can get your toxicology data from channelling dolphins.

billo

What an ass. Maybe since I've saved all your vile posts with plenty of your own
"ahem, behaviors" I will contact the University to see if they approve your
methods of communication. We'll see how that goes. Till then, take care, have
fun, try something else. Nothing you do here seems to be effective, oh great
scientist.