Old 23-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Sue Walsh

Default Pond Filter

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote in message
All I can think of is perhaps Nedra misunderstood the problem? Only time I
can think of removing plants is when you have so many a 2,000 gallon pond
is really only 200 gallons of water and the fish have no place to swim. ;o)

Thanks Jan,
I'm glad I didn't trash any of the plants. There is lots of room for
fish to swim. There was even room for my husband to climb in to
remove dead lily leaves and hand ferterlize lily plants. Certainly it
is not jam packed. 1650 gallons and 9 small to medium goldfish is not
overstocked as far as I can tell. I only feed them 2 days a week.
Kind of a compromise with my daughters never feed them and my instinct
to feed them every day. We'll see about overstocked when the babies
start arriving...

Sue W

See my pond album called 'Rippling Waters'
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd