Old 23-08-2003, 01:22 AM
B.Server

Default Saving pepper seeds

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:48:56 -0700, "Walt Brothers"
wrote:

Yeah, probably not, they're pretty close to my Thai's and Jalapeno's. But
I'm still gonna try using the seeds if I can ever figure out what to do with
them. Bill is the only one that answered my question so I guess I'll try his
method.

About the only thing that I would add is that when you get the seeds
out of that very ripe chile, keep the largest, most fiberous, and
thickest ones. Ditch the very pale, very soft, smallest, and any that
have turned black. It will increase the germination rate next year.
FWIW, I save mine in a ziplock bag in a Tupperware container.