Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:24:03 -0700, Tom Jaszewski
opined:

But hey you gotta feel sorry for a neanderthal that quotes an
article like that.

Well, I suppose I should show more compassion for him, at the very least...cult
and all, ya know

"For example, hunting is a challenging sport, requiring outdoor
skills, wildlife knowledge, patience, and good marksmanship."

"militia members to present their case, he makes the group (which has
no record of illegal violence or any other illegal activity)"

Gee, if I didn't trust your quote marks I'd almost think dubya made the
comments!

Great stuff from boy scouts with guns....

http://www.michiganmilitia.com/practical/practical.htm