Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 AM
animaux

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

On 23 Aug 2003 00:49:37 GMT, (Bill Oliver) opined:

In article ,
animaux wrote:

http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel040403.asp

billo

I am expected to believe an article which has Hannity, AnneOrexia Coulter and
that other jerk I can't stand?

The article did not have Hannity, Coulter, or any other of your hallucinatory
enemies. But that's OK, the truth isn't all that important to you, I know.
I know the only thing that's important is that you can find someone to
demonize so you can avoid the facts.

billo

I was talking about the website slide show of the most vile of all the hate
mongers of radio and television. You know, the Fox News junkies. Oh yeah, a
judge nearly fell off the stand when the lawsuit was being proved up in court.
Al Franken said the term "fair and balanced," and Fox News said it was THEIR tag
line! Bwahahahaha. Holy shit. What's this world coming to. Never mind, don't
answer that.