Old 05-02-2003, 12:05 AM
Steve Calvin

Default Mantis tiller

Aaron Baugher wrote:
snip
I'm no small engine expert, but I can generally get a stubborn
chainsaw or lawnmower to at least run well enough to get by. It
appears that if I want to use my Mantis again I'll have to pay to have
it worked on. My own fault, of course, for not storing it properly
for the winter; but prospective buyers should be aware that they will
need to take very good care of it.

All that I've ever done with mine is to fill the tank with winter
stabilized gas and put it away. Throw a new plug in it in the spring,
shake it up and start it. No problem (knock on wood) for 5 years so far.

--
Steve