Old 23-08-2003, 04:03 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default pond filter

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
They suspect the reason folks using
pressurized systems often find they need UV

Don't people with fluidized filters also need UV?

Aren't those pressurized?

One more question for your plants only pond; how do your plants get fed?
Do you add fertilizer of any kind? Are your plants in pea gravel or
dirt? I just added some plants and they're mostly in pea gravel and I
hope they'll grow. Matt

The lilies are in my sandy soil and I feed them twice a month with Tomato
spikes. The others are in semi-sandy soil and rocks, I don't feed those. In
the spring the frogs come in and between them and spawning then all the
tadpoles they fertilize, then later I put out 2-4 large goldfish, they
spawn and parents and babies fertilize the plants. ~ jan

Click on *My Lilypond*
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a