Old 23-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Jane Ransom

Default moving a 15foot high weeping willow

In article , R P
McMurphy writes
is it possible? i have just bought a house with one slap bang in the middle
of the garden and it blocks out the lovely view. id like to move it further
away from the house

You *should* remove it completely and throw it away.
These trees are not meant to be planted near houses or human
infrastructure. Their roots seek out water so will throttle your drains
in no time - and they (the roots) can travel vast distances.

--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.
but if you need to email me for any other reason,