Old 23-08-2003, 12:12 PM
JennyC

Default GW - Design

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

But I did like a lot of the things they showed in the program. And

find Chris Beardshaw gets better and better as a presenter :~)
Jenny

I stopped watching gardening progs. am I missing out?
kate

I too stopped for a while as I could not stand the sight or sound of
AlanT any longer - Both GW and Ground Force became sooooooooo awful in
the end.

BUT the new set up with Chris Beardshaw's progs and Monty Don
presenting Gardeners World has drawn me back to the telly on a Friday
evening. All they need to do now is to get rid of the de Thame person
:~))))

Jenny