Old 23-08-2003, 02:22 PM
Stephen Howard

Default GW - Design

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:02:44 +0100, "David Hill"
wrote:

I've just discovered what I can call that part of the garden that
contains the remains of a corrugated iron shed, half a sawbench, an
old roll of roofing felt and what's left of a Hillman Minx ( with a
tree through it ).

It's now a 'Challenging Space'.

Regards,

LOL. you could exhibit at next years Chelsea, I bet you would win :-)

Not with a Hillman Minx, should be a Morris Minor or Traveller

Ahh well, y'see, that's the intrinsic beauty of it - the 'client' can
pick the car of their choice.. in a whole range of colours and
options.

I'm thinking that VW Beetles might be popular on the south coast, BMWs
in central London, and Ford 1600E Cortinas in Essex.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk