Old 23-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Mich

Default GW - Design

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

But I did like a lot of the things they showed in the program. And I
find Chris Beardshaw gets better and better as a presenter :~)

Jenny

I stopped watching gardening progs. am I missing out?

Well frankly, I dont think you missed anything on last nights programme.
Turned the thing off half way through , I was bored!

I had thought GW was getting a little better when the BBC appeared to
"listen" an put Monty Don in as presenter, ( although I had my doubts when
they did it)
but last night just reinforced my previous opinion - moving more towards
the Homefront in the Garden clone type programme, but with a different
presenter.