Old 23-08-2003, 04:22 PM
Wendy

Default O.T. National Do Not Call List is Up

My sentiments exactly Diane, just another way of harvesting email addy's!!
Cheers Wendy
"Diane Mancino" wrote in message
news
do you ever wonder how much they get paid per email?

The do not call doesn't go into affect till Oct if you've subscribed
already, but my phone isn't ringing as much already. Maybe the lists as
being circulated early. I was hanging up on them, but hung up on a few
good
calls! My son hung up on the banker who called to say our refinancing was
approved! That's how maddening it had gotten. Now I'm asking who is
calling and please remove me- of course if it's a recorded message- forget
it.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On 19 Aug 2003 12:46:39 -0700, (Foo Finder)
wrote:

Hi all,

"The National Do Not Call Registry is open for business, putting

Hope it works as well as the Colorado list. *g* Wouldn't it be
a dream if we could have a no spam list that really worked?
Snoozing on the keys.
SuE