Old 23-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Ray

Default O.T. National Do Not Call List is Up

Same is true here in PA, only it's relatively new.

I just LOVE asking the few that do call if they realize they are violating a
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania regulation by placing this call. The typical
response is "click."

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Steve" wrote in message

Susan Erickson wrote:
Only Silver and Obsidian - The trip was to Santa Fe.
SuE

Darn, I thought for a brief moment that this thread might end up being
about orchids after all. ;-)

I was tempted to join in this thread from the beginning. Better late
than never. ...
Here in NY state, we have had a "do not call list" for a while now. (2
or 3 years?) I'm still amazed at how well it works! We went from 2 or 3
calls a day to 2 or 3 calls a year. If anyone is tempted to not bother
being on the list, do it anyway. I would expect the national list to
work as well as the NY list has worked.

Steve