Old 23-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Duffster

Default LABELS FOR YOUR SEED PACKETS

We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto
packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to
somebody or that you may be taking from a garden, even your own. The
label allows for data like Name, Sun, Type (Perennial, Annual,etc),
Planting Depth, Seed Year and where you got them. We are selling them
for $4.00 Canadian or $3.00 American for 60 labels. Shipping is
included. Provincial Tax only if you live in Ontario. Great for you or
for a gift to another gardener.
Contact Checks are most welcome for payment.

Brian & Cindy