Old 23-08-2003, 10:12 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Apology Accepted ... for what?

"dkat" wrote:
I'm curious what was so out of line that it got someone slapped down for it....

First he kept posting he had a filter for sale, starting 3 new threads just
stating that. Then when I started a thread that my fantails had babies, he
mistook my JJsPond website as advertising and without even going there for
a look see, accused me of advertising. I demanded an apology, he gave it, I
accepted, but some one changed the thread name and that's why some have no
clue (and rightly so) what's up.

If one is going to change the subject, at least keep it so it follows the
original, so people aren't left scratching their heads that they heavens!
missed something. ;o) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~