Old 24-08-2003, 01:32 AM
Djay

Default PC ballast/socket & pin configurations

The Workhorse 5 is not a kit, just a ballast with the appropriate Black
White wires for AC input and Red and Yellow wires for connecting to you
light sockets. You will have to get the sockets on your own. They can be
wired for either bi pin tubes (T12, T8 etc) or for CF. Just follow the
wiring diagram provided with the ballast. The diagram for the WH 5 is
provided he http://www.fulham.com/NewFiles/wire05.gif I have two WH 7's
and I bought bipin sockets at home depot and mounted them in my DIY hood.
Either way, follow the wiring diagram provided with the ballast. Ballasts
have been working flawlessly for over a year. One note though, the wires
from the ballast were not long enough to reach both ends of my 48" span.
You'll likely have to purchase some 18 gauge wire to make the red and yellow
wires reach.

HTH?

DJay