Old 24-08-2003, 02:02 AM
Salty Thumb

Default LABELS FOR YOUR SEED PACKETS

(Jan Flora) wrote in
:

In article , "madgardener"
wrote:

gee even better is to go to Wally World (WalMart) and going into the
office supply aisle and looking for the self sticking assorted lables
of various colors, or in white for folders and what not for $1.29 for
150......................madgardener who also uses size 1 and size 5
coin envelopes for seed packages.............
"Duffster" wrote in message
om...
We are selling Avery Type labels that will allow you to stick onto
packages and record the data of seeds that you may be sending to

[...]

Where do you buy coin bags? (We don't have a WalMart within 400 miles
of here.) Would a variety store carry them in the hobby section? I'm
completely lacking the "shopping gene," so only go to town once every
three months or so.

I have a bunch of seed I'd like to put into coin bags, for storage.

Jan

I don't know what a coin bag is, but if you're talking about those
sleeves you roll quarters in, you can get them at a bank, credit onion or
office supply store. Yes I said credit onion. If you're in Alaska, good
luck.

-- Salty