Old 24-08-2003, 05:02 AM
madgardener

Default LABELS FOR YOUR SEED PACKETS

no honey, they're talking about those tiny manila coin envelopes that you
get for collectable coins, I seem to remember Helen up in Canada had found
some of those teeny little baggies that you put jewlery into, but these are
tiny manila envelopes that are sold in boxes by size, the #1 is 2 1/4 X 2
1/2, the #4 is 4inches by 2 inches I think, and they have glue on them and
they don't leak seeds. madgardener
"Salty Thumb" wrote in message news:NUT1b.6354

I don't know what a coin bag is, but if you're talking about those
sleeves you roll quarters in, you can get them at a bank, credit onion or
office supply store. Yes I said credit onion. If you're in Alaska, good
luck.

-- Salty

and no bank around here in Eastern Tennesse will "give" you coin sleeves
anymore. They expect us to buy them at WalMart's or such....... and those
wouldn't work for seeds anyway. They're too narrow...........and it's alota
trouble to make yer own......easier to buy a box of 100 or 500 for the $20
it cost me a few years ago. They've lasted me quite awhile and I don't mind
sharing a few with her.......
maddie