Old 24-08-2003, 05:22 AM
John

Default SPA Help

I do not know if this is the right newsgroup or not, but I couldn't find any
others that might be close. I am considering buying a spa from a warehouse
type location and not a retail dealer as the price seems to be better. The
brand is lifesprings spa and the type of material that they use is called
duraflex. The model I am considering is the 8000 model. It has a 4 hp motor
and 2 speeds. Is anyone familiar with this spa or company. Also, I live in
CA and wondering if anyone know if having the GFCI located in the structure
of the spa is legal?

Thanks for any help provided.
John