Old 24-08-2003, 06:42 AM
Tasslehoff

Default No more stem plants for me!

*snip*

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
I finally got tired of the weedy stem plants that shaded my tank a couple
of days after pruning them. So I decided to redo the tank and get rid of
all the stem plants.
Anybody out there ever got tired of their stem plants?

Cheers.

Victor

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

When I set up my 4' tank 5 months back I vowed never to stick any stem
plants in it after nightmare trimming/replanting in my 2 and 3' tanks every
week. It doesn't look all that great with just swordplants/hairgrass but
then I only have to prune the old leaves once a month. I've also been very
careful not to infest my 4' with java moss either, my other two tanks have
their substrate infested with the stuff.