Old 24-08-2003, 07:32 AM
AngrieWoman

Default Lowe's siphon pond cleaner thingy...

A pond tool that Lowe's sells has been mentioned here, but my local Lowe's
doesn't carry it. I think it is probably a bigger version of my aquarium
tool.

Being the geek that I am, I go home to look at their website, but it won't
even let me look at pond stuff because the store(s) that service my zip code
isn't on line or something?

I don't suppose anybody happened to save the packaging, did they? I was
trying to get them to order one for me, but they're clueless. Or, can
somebody give me a zip code that will allow me to view ponding supplies at
Lowe's?

Angrie
my baby dragonflies are flying away, so I can clean the bottom! Of course,
here come the leaves....