Old 24-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Worm compost

"Gary Woods" wrote in message
"Franz Heymann" wrote:

I thought that well
trained worms disposed of vegetable matter in a trice.

Well, they do. Unfortunately, much of nature runs at a slower pace than

we
type "A" humans, and therefore use a longer trice than the
platinum-irridium alloy one in Paris.

In retirement, I've had to adapt to a different trice myself, since I have
less spare time than I used to. Unfortunately, my weeds run on a greatly
accelerated trice...

Indeed, you are right. I find my waking hours are only three trice
nowadays.

Franz