Old 24-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Default DEODORANT STONES, they really do work. and it's cruelty free.

I dunno, their site is a bit strange:

" Aluminium Chlorohydrate, also known as aluminium chloride, is a synthetic
organic chemical that is topically used under the arms as a deodorant. "

- Aluminiom chlorhydrate is not the same as aluminiom choride.

"[contains]Potassium Alum"
- Is that a compuound containing aluminium?

" Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3 H2O2) is used as a topical antiperspirant "
- Aluminium Chorlide is AlCl3, where did this hydrogen dioxide come from?

I seems to me that they are just riding the "organic" wave, and suspect this
product is no way near as good as a normal roll on. Besides, you can get
roll-ons that are aluminium free.