Old 24-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Pumpkins

On 24 Aug 2003 05:40:20 -0700,
(stripe25) wrote:

Hi,

My children have entered a biggest pumpkin competition and lumped me
with the problem!! :-) Have you any tips? I'm feeding the plant once a
week and watering regularly. I wondered whether removing all, but the
largest pumpkin would be beneficial? There are a large number of
flowers on the plant.

http://www.howarddill.com/ - click on 'How to Grow' .

If this isn't enough info, you can also have a look he

http://www.backyardgardener.com/wcgp/index.html

More than you'd ever want to know about growing giant
pumpkins!

Pat