Old 24-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Bob H

Default WHAT... My pond a sandpit

Yeah, it's terrible to think all your work is going to turn into a sand
box.....too bad everyone doesn't think like us :-)....with fore warning you
at least know to take your fish & water plants, hopefully you have someplace
to put them while their new home is getting ready. If it's going to be too
long I guess you could give them to someone at any rate at least you know in
advance. The last house I sold they said they were buying it for the
extensive yard and gardens last time I went by there they had ripped out 2
of my prize rose bushes that took me 3 years to find cause they were too
much trouble to mow around according to my ex-neighbor/friend, the grass was
6" deep and many other plants had been replaced by grass....oh well I got my
money and it isn't mine anymore, gotta learn to let go of the things we no
longer control.

"Mistatee" wrote in message
Just had potential buyers round for my house and they said they would make
my pond into a sandpit for the kids.... Gosh.