Old 24-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Philip

Default Question for Group

It would appear that there is no central FAQ for the group.

Philip

"Philip" wrote in message
Henriette,
Not to be too picky, but that's not entirely true. You can post to a
great many newsgroups that are not marked as you mentioned with things to

be
sold, the difference is that here in this group you'll end up angering the
very people you're selling to, and that's really not going to get you

where
you want to go if you're a seller. As I haven't looked at this group's FAQ
in a long time (something I'm going to rectify now) I can't say that it is
or isn't forbidden in the FAQ. If it's not in the FAQ then technically he
could sell in this group without abusing netiquette.