Old 24-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Barbara2245

Default WHAT... My pond a sandpit

"Mistatee" wrote in message ...
Just had potential buyers round for my house and they said they would make
my pond into a sandpit for the kids.... Gosh.

Not a safety issue, they are just not into ponds.

Maybe I should stipulate in the advertisement that the pond must remain a
pond for the next thirty years as per contract.

Hey... what do I care. I'll be too busy building my next pond at my new
abode to think about it.

Steve... and his/possibly was pond.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steve.thomas4/MyPond.html

Crying into my cornflakes.

Arrange to take as much of the old pond and equipment with so the
don't fill the pond in with the fish in it or some thing. It has no
value to them. Good luck.
---