Old 24-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Why won't my Peppers ripen?

The message
from (Mark Fawcett) contains these words:

Hmmm I thought, I wonder how strong these are and took one off and
took a tentative nibble at the end - no reaction. Disappointed I took
a bigger bite - BIIIG mistake, my lips felt like they had swollen to
twice their size,my eyes were watering and my mouth was numb for an
hour after. Three days later I noticed that the half eaten chili,
which Id dropped in my rush to get a bucket of water, had turned a
bright red so I think I may harvest them soon and let them ripen off
the plant.
Any suggestions as to what I can do with more chillis than I will be
able to use within the next year?

Have an armour-plated mouth grafted in?

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk exchange d.p. with p to