Old 24-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Nedra

Default WHAT... My pond a sandpit

I don't think I'd sell to someone who threatened to sand in
My pond.
Tell them you live in a CAT neighborhood... that should
settle it!
I really like your signatures page!!

Nedra

"Dave Bell" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Mistatee wrote:

Just had potential buyers round for my house and they said they would

make
my pond into a sandpit for the kids.... Gosh.

Not a safety issue, they are just not into ponds.

Maybe I should stipulate in the advertisement that the pond must remain

pond for the next thirty years as per contract.

Just mention casually to them that there are a LOT of cats in the
neighborhood... The thought of a pond-sized sandbox boggles the mind!

Dave