Old 25-08-2003, 03:02 AM
dkat

Default Apology Accepted ... for what?

I'm getting just the days postings from my server - if I'm lucky I get
yesterdays. Given I can only read the group when I have a slow period at
work I miss a lot of what has been said. After I following zookeepers
instructions and trying google I still didn't get it. I cannot read the
threads in the in google and make sense of them (as became clear when I
thought your link was from the original poster). I have always thought of
this newsroom as a very pleasant place to be and was surprised by what I
read and wanted to know what it was about.

I'm not sure what lecturing you are referring to given that the post you are
responding to actually states that I had screwed up. I guess it is all a
matter of how you read things... to me you sound like you have a hair up
your back end for no apparent reason... to you I sound like I'm lecturing...
Whatever.... gey gezunterhait

DK

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 01:21:29 GMT, "dkat" wrote:

I still stand by my "lighten up" request though. It is healthier for us
all. DK

No one likes a lecture, unless they've paid to attend. ;o) We'd all
lightened on Ghislain prior to, so perhaps now you need to take your own
advice? ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~