Old 25-08-2003, 03:12 AM
Bill Oliver

Default What's The Latest On Roundup Herbicide?

In article ,
Siberian Husky wrote:

For Bill Oliver, I think you have already made your points clear.
There is no reason to continue arguing. If you do, you will only
convince people to put you in their killfiles in rec.gardens. If you
keep responding to any one followup in this tread, maybe it will reach
a point that the sci.environment and alt.native readers will start
killfiling you.

Not my problem. I don't care if people killfile me. The
reason I follow-up as much as I do is that people like
paghat, animaux, Tom, et al. turn their lies into truths
through repetition. Every time paghat says I wrote something
I didn't write, it is necessary to follow-up, else the
unchallenged assertion becomes "truth." That's how
these people work.

billo