Old 25-08-2003, 03:22 AM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default moles or gophers?

I ended up flooding the tunnels, I turned on my garden water spicket and put
the hose down the hole at 125psi, and let it run for over 5 hours. Until my
neighbor saw what I was doing and came over and said, "Do you realize where
the water is going?", No I didnt, he took me over to the san andreas fault
line that runs across the street from m house and I saw that it was just
pouring into the gulley. Still, I havnt had a problem since with moles or
gophers.

"VB" wrote in message
I have mounds of soil (like molehills) in my
backyard lawn. I put some mole poison, but
see two additional mounds today! What 's the
best way to get rid of the pest(s)?!

-VB

---