Old 25-08-2003, 04:02 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Pleco????

I was going to say almost the same thing. I did have one though that was
chasing the goldfish around very suspiciously, moved it to another tank
with different goldfish and never had a problem. I got a new one for the
other tank and it has behaved.

Plecos can be very interesting (beauty in the eye of the beholder) and some
can be quite amazingly expensive. I visited a gal in Spokane who had a big
tank just for these fish, but different varieties, gorgeous creatures. One
in particular was black with yellow spots. ~ jan

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:08:44 GMT, "Gregory Young" wrote:

I've had plecos in with fancy tail GF in indoor aquariums, without any
issue, and they grew to a formidable size (125 gallon tank). The GF included
Lionheads, Ranchu, that sort.
I've never seen them bother with a healthy fish. An injured/dying one may be
another issue.
That's my anecdotal experience anyway.
Happy ponding,
Greg