Old 25-08-2003, 04:12 AM
PandA

Default Which Line trimmer/whipper Snipper?

Len,

Thanks for that, I also checked your website. Very informative.

I have also been recomended a stihl by my father in-law. He's had it 15yrs,
with it only requiring a professional service once.

Do you have any comments regarding electric trimmers? is a top end electric
comparable with a lower/middle range petrol?

Thanks,

PandA

"len brauer" wrote in message
g'day panda,

well it's no good talking big stuff to you then hey chuckle, if i had
to buy one of those light duty bent shaft ones i reckon i wouldn't go
past sthil. buy from a reputable indipendant mower garden machinery
shop if there are others that are worth looking at they will direct
you that way. whatever don't buy on price buy quality. look at engine
sizes around 19+cc.

len

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:32:06 GMT, "PandA"
wrote:

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment
http://hub.dataline.net.au/~gardnlen/