Old 25-08-2003, 04:22 AM
Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default Re(2): growing popping corn

"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101a4cc633b9aca00a6ceb6fa.1a4cc6e@p mug.org...

If you can find it other than at Shumway, you might want to try that. My
experience this spring with Shumway was not particularly good. Having not
ordered from a seed company before, I'm not sure it if was typical of all
seed companies, but I cannot imagine that it is or none of us would have
gardens.

Glenna

May I ask what kind oof problems you had with them? Was it with the seeds
or with customer service? I've never ordered seeds from anywhere (I have
purchased cat grass seeds from a local gardening store, but have not planted
them, yet), so I don't really know what to look out for.

rona