Old 25-08-2003, 05:23 AM
Karen Mullen

Default WHAT... My pond a sandpit

In article , "Mistatee"
writes:

Just had potential buyers round for my house and they said they would make
my pond into a sandpit for the kids.... Gosh.

That's what happened to my pond in Houston, they filled it in. But I took
everything with me except my bricks, smile which I wish I had now. They just
weren't into all that "work". An the house I bot in Ohio's previous owner
didn't like things in the way of his occasional mowing as he dug up extensive
rock gardens and flower beds that had won yard of the year awards. Some people
just don't care. Take everything with you like I did, and set up one of those
blow up 3ft swimming pools as a temp home if you're not in the cold zones.

Karen
Zone 5
Ashland, OH
http://hometown.aol.com/kmam1/MyPond/MyPond.html