Old 25-08-2003, 08:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Apology Accepted ... for what?

Yes, in your "hey, it's not my fault, it's the internet's" you said you
screwed up, you should have stopped there, but you ended with the parting
shot of telling others to lighten up. When I suggested you consider taking
your own advice, you continued on with the long tirade below? And I've got
a wild hair?

Let's see; gey gezunterhait = good-bye in yiddish, wonder if it also means
I've been killfiled? I hope so. Sheesh. ~ jan

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:54:56 GMT, "dkat" wrote:

I'm getting just the days postings from my server - if I'm lucky I get
yesterdays. Given I can only read the group when I have a slow period at
work I miss a lot of what has been said. After I following zookeepers
instructions and trying google I still didn't get it. I cannot read the
threads in the in google and make sense of them (as became clear when I
thought your link was from the original poster). I have always thought of
this newsroom as a very pleasant place to be and was surprised by what I
read and wanted to know what it was about.

I'm not sure what lecturing you are referring to given that the post you are
responding to actually states that I had screwed up. I guess it is all a
matter of how you read things... to me you sound like you have a hair up
your back end for no apparent reason... to you I sound like I'm lecturing...
Whatever.... gey gezunterhait
DK

I still stand by my "lighten up" request though. It is healthier for us
all. DK

No one likes a lecture, unless they've paid to attend. ;o) We'd all
lightened up on Ghislain prior to, so perhaps now you need to take your own
advice? ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~