Old 25-08-2003, 01:02 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Re(2): growing popping corn

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:02:35 -0700, (Glenna
Rose) wrote:

writes:

Thanks! I'll take a look at Shumways, and plan my planting schedule and
garden accordingly. I'm going to plan early so I don't end up with
half-ripened fruit and vegetables like I may this year. Oh well, it's
been
fun!

If you can find it other than at Shumway, you might want to try that. My
experience this spring with Shumway was not particularly good. Having not
ordered from a seed company before, I'm not sure it if was typical of all
seed companies, but I cannot imagine that it is or none of us would have
gardens.

If you had a bad experience, it was definitely NOT typical
of all seed companies. They've usually been very good and
ship very promptly in my experience.

I ordered only one seed from Shumway this year, but received
it promptly - and the correct seeds too.

Pat