Old 25-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Andy

Default manure v. compost

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 01:21:22 +0100, "Alan Gabriel"
wrote:

snip

My friends daughter has just moved her horse to a field with one other
horse. One of the rental stipulations for the field is that they dispose of
all horse manure.

They bag it up and bring it to me. I would never have believed the amount of
s__t that comes out of two horses.

ATM the heap is 4' x 12' x 3' high - and it`s only been going for six weeks.

I`m in desperately need of 10 pallets to build three compost bins.

Back of any PC World.

I occasionally deliver goods to PC World. All their stuff is
palletised and they don't exchange so they end up with a large pile
which they're glad to see the back of. Just don't take any blue ones.

Andy