Old 25-08-2003, 01:42 PM
animaux

Default CONTAINERS FOR SAVING YOUR SEEDS

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:59:03 -0500, "B & J" opined:

Excellent advice! I tried storing seeds in sealed bags and found viability
was greatly reduced. After that initial experience I now keep seeds in an
open, cool place and share them via mail in sealed plastic bags but make
sure they're in paper containers when I share them with friends who do not
plan to sow them immediately.

John

I'm thinking of making some of my own small seed packets. They are easy to
make. When I first made one I used a commercial seed packet and unraveled it to
make a pattern, then I folded and used glue stick glue. The cheap copier paper
is good for this.