Old 25-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Susan Erickson

Default Should I Join the AOS?

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:18:40 GMT, "Diane Mancino"
wrote:

I love going to the meetings- thanks to the folks here who helped me find a
club. I don't get any publications, but the meetings are great hands on
lessons and I have received some great bargains on mature plants.

It looks like they needed me too. A small club, I'll be volunteering my free
time- so guess what! I get some friends too!

Diane
Twin State Orchid Society VT/NH

What your talking about is not the AOS - But an affiliated
Society. Another great way to find information, divisions, and
Orchid friends. Someone who understands the compulsion you have
to grow these things can be very supporting.

Diane, you need the same AOS membership and Orchid magazine, as
well as Orchid Digest Corporation's magazine, Orchid Digest. I
think the smaller the group, the more the written word helps.
SuE