Old 25-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default Raccoon trouble

YEAH SHOOT IT.

Hahah. Just kidding. For raccoons I'd put out a have a heart trap and
relocate it.

Sam

"Gene" wrote in message
Checked the pond yesterday morning and saw the fountain knocked over
and some plants on the edge of the pond. I thought it might have been
a cat but later in evening my mom called me at work and said that my
uncle who lives across the street found a hurt raccoon on his deck.
I was wondering why I was missing some koi and now I know. My aunt
just told me that the game warden came out and shot it. But where
there is one there is bound to be another. Time to get out the shotgun.