Old 25-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Sacha

Default Climber for a waterless location

in article , Charlie Pridham
at wrote on 25/8/03 8:27 am:

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article
, Charlie Pridham
at
wrote on 24/8/03 5:14 pm:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

Charlie, did yours take a while to get going? Ours certainly did but it
seems to have taken off a bit more now. We have it in the front of the
house but not going up it. It's coming over a low wall where we park our
cars.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Yes, very slow to start, then I discovered the miracle of water! that's what
made me think it would succeed in a dry spot (eventually) it now gets
everywhere.

Ours will get normal rainfall but has been shaded by other things (now
ruthlessly cut back) so I'll be interested to see how it goes on next year.
But I do find it a slow starter.

--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)