Old 25-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Mexican rose - mexican sage

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Natalie" wrote in message

"MLL" wrote in message
Sure you have a choisia? leaves are exactly as described and very

aromatic,
flowers twice each year with scented white flowers, only snag is the

blasted
caterpillers that reduce it to shreds each winter!

I am not sure that the OP's description of the leaves is a match. My C.
ternata "Sundance" has triplet leaves, not quintuplet. Mind you, they

are
quite aromatic.

Franz

Your quite right, three leaflets on Choisya ternata, I missread the

original
post as saying 3 (dyslexia rules ko), Choisya Aztec Pearl has 5 leaflets
(and does not get chewed to bits by caterpllars!) sorry to confuse!

You have persuaded to swap one of my C ternatas for an Aztec Pearl. I will
be looking out for it in the spring.

I have been meaning to ask you: How many distinct C viticellas do you have
to attend to?

Franz