Old 25-08-2003, 08:02 PM
Andrew Burgess

Default OT whats going on?

Kinda OT - Today I bought an electric start generator at Sears.
I know I know ... many folks don't like to trade there But I have
no money - do have a credit card ,,, so I charged the thing.
Should be paid off in 20 years or so .... LOL! This is the only
way I could be sure to have a generator with the electric start.

Also very important to think about is the fuel type. The next generator
I buy will run on propane (and be electric start) and I'll plumb it directly to
the gas line. They also sell natural gas models. Hauling gasoline cans sucks
bigtime...